Vulcan Village again
25 - 28 June 2020
If it's summer, it's Vulcan Village in Hungary. It is not a question.
The VRA CH36 proud to announce the next Vulcan Village in 2020.
We are waiting for all Vulcan Riders who want to spend some enjoyable days.
This year we changed the place where we can meet, we hope you will be satisfied with the camp on the coast of Lake Balaton.
You can find details about the camp, accommodations and of course about the programs on this micro-website.
We are waiting for you from
25th of June 2020
in the Csopaki Üdülőfalu és Kemping
Sport utca 9.
We will close the event
on the 28th of June
at 10:00 AM
You can select tickets for
On the registration web page, you can select your arrival date and the length of your stays. The prices on the registration web page include both participation fee (ticket) and accommodation fee. If you want to register for our event without accommodation please contact us by e-mail, otherwise please click on the below link to submit your registration.
The deadline for registration is 30th of April 2020.
We are looking forward to all Vulcan Riders on the Vulcan Village 2020 in Hungary.
If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
The program is still forming but here you are some general information.
The price which was paid by you contains the following for sure:
- The price of the selected accommodation
- Breakfast (on Friday, Saturday and Sunday <<depends on your arrival day>>)
- Dinner (on Thursday, Friday and Saturday <<depends on your arrival day>>)
- Meal during events (on Friday and Saturday <<depends on your arrival day>>)
- Participation in some events on Friday and Saturday.
About the daily programs
- You can participate in an event on Friday (details will follow)
- You can participate in fun games during the day on Friday
- You can enjoy old school live music on Friday evening
- You can participate in a Rideout on Saturday (details will follow)
- You can enjoy old school live music on Saturday evening too
You will find updated information about the program going forward, so it worth to visit this page in the future, approaching the date of the event.